Welcome to the Village at Creekside Homeowners Association. The entire association is comprised of 44 Single Family Homes. The community is fully built out. The Village at Creekside Homeowners Association property is located between S Sunset Street / Creekside Drive and Pintail Drive in South West Longmont, CO.
This site is designed for association members, to provide general HOA information along with updates about the community.
BILLINGS: The 2021 Assessments are $70.00 per calendar month. Assessments are due the 1st of the month each calendar month, and are considered late if not received by the 15th of the month. Any account with a balance due as of the 15th of the month will be assessed late fees in accordance with the collection policy of the Association.
YOU CAN NOW PAY YOUR ASSESSMENTS ONLINE. For details, please click HERE.
Quarterly Village at Creekside HOA Board of Directors Meetings will be held via remote access to provide COVID-19 precautions, as necessary. Contact [email protected] for details. All homeowners and residents are welcome.
- 2021 Meeting Schedule:
- January 26 – Board Meeting – 4:30 PM
- April 27 – Board Meeting – 4:30 PM
- July 27 – Board Meeting – 4:30 PM
- September 21 – Board Meeting – 4:30 PM
- November 3 – HOA Annual/Budget Ratification Meeting – 6:00 PM
The day to day management of the Association is performed by Foster Management. Please contact manager Frances Linderman to answer any questions that you may have regarding the community.
- Main: (303) 532-4148 Direct: (720) 699-9033
- (888) 697-8805
- c/o Foster Management 700 Ken Pratt Blvd., STE 111, Longmont, CO 80501
- Electronic mail
- General Information: [email protected]